Before applying for the law internship, understand your responsibilities mentioned below:
We at Legal Upanishad are looking for law academic writing interns. Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing 1000–1500 word articles on criminal, civil, property, and intellectual property law, as well as any other socio-legal topic.
- Working on performing case law research.
- Working on writing legal research papers.
Only those candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Good understanding of various facets of their specific category’s writing.
- Excellent written communication in academic English.
- Ability to comprehend project guidelines, marking criteria, and revision requirements.
Note: In the first month, training will be given to the interns on how to structure an article, incorporate keywords, and write publishable-quality articles. Based on your performance, you can be promoted to a paid internship.
If you are interested in our internship program, kindly apply.