Internship at Legal Upanishad
Before applying for the law internship, understand your responsibilities, eligibility and other important guidelines mentioned below.
Academic Writing Internship Program
Eligibility, Responsibilities, and Guidelines
We at Legal Upanishad are looking for law academic writing interns. Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing 1000–1500 word articles on criminal, civil, property, and intellectual property law, as well as any other socio-legal topic.
- Working on performing case law research.
- Working on writing legal research papers.
Only those candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Good understanding of various facets of their specific category’s writing.
- Excellent written communication in academic English.
- Ability to comprehend project guidelines, marking criteria, and revision requirements.
Note: Please note that during the initial two months of the internship, comprehensive training will be provided to enhance your article structuring skills, keyword incorporation, and the ability to produce articles of publishable quality. Based on your performance, there is a potential for promotion to a paid internship position.
If you are interested in our internship program, kindly apply.