A web-based technique called Rich Site Summary (RSS) or Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is used to refresh a website’s contents. Using “RSS Software,” which may be downloaded and installed on the subscriber’s or user’s electronic device, RSS feeds can be subscribed to. This makes it possible for users to access articles and updates without having to actually load the website onto their devices.
Disclaimer- Legal Upanishad compiles all the important and Latest News Feeds from different News publishers in one place. These contents are originally published on their respective websites, Legal Upanishad is just sharing them for educational purposes.
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The Hindu’
- The Indian duo finished with a timing of 3:53.329 seconds to bag the third place and the country's only second medal in the event in the Asian Games' history
- ‘Bangalore is the smell of red earth and falling rain; of open drains and clogged leaves; of start-ups and swalpa adjust madi’, writes Shoba Narayan
- Some other agencies are also likely to be involved in the action that was initiated based on inputs from the Enforcement Directorate
- A Kenyan parliamentary panel called on the country's information technology regulator on Monday to shut down the operations of cryptocurrency project Worldcoin within the country
- Here are the top news to watch out for from Tamil Nadu today, October 3, 2023
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The Times of India’
- Delhi Police's Special Cell on Tuesday conducted raids at the places of news portal NewsClick and its journalists. Police recovered the dump data of laptops and mobile phones of some journalists of NewsClick. The Special Cell has registered a new case and started investigation.
- India's pace bowling attack consisting of Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, and Mohammed Siraj is believed to be the best in the business. However, the Indian team management has shown a tendency to use only two of these three bowlers together. Former India pacer Lakshmipathy Balaji believes that India should play all three pacers together in […]
- Elon Musk-run Tesla has launched a new Model Y electric car in China with updated design and performance tweaks at same starting price of about 263,900 yuan ($37,000).
- Four Dalit labourers chained to bike for four days in Gujarat village, forced to dig well
- Electric-vehicle maker Rivian Automotive on Monday reported third-quarter deliveries above market expectations, as it ramped up production to meet a sustained demand for its pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles (SUVs).
- Aamir Khan is keeping mum about his next project. Speculations are rife that the actor is in talks to play the lead in special public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam's biopic. Avinash Arun, who is going to helm the movie, has spilled the beans on the same.
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The NDTV News’
- Delhi Police today registered a case against NewsClick under the stringent Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act and searched the homes of several journalists associated with the news portal.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit poll-bound states of Chhattisgarh and Telangana on Monday and will lay the foundation stone of multiple development projects in both states.
- Japan has seen its hottest September since records began 125 years ago, the weather agency said, in a year expected to be the warmest in human history.
- The 18-year-old spent several months on the project and has completely redesigned the Maruti 800 with a new body kit.
- A lightning strike hit a UK food waste recycling plant on Monday, sending a huge fireball into the night sky and cutting power nearby.
- TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh has said that the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister is putting false cases against them and it's nothing but a political witch-hunt.