A web-based technique called Rich Site Summary (RSS) or Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is used to refresh a website’s contents. Using “RSS Software,” which may be downloaded and installed on the subscriber’s or user’s electronic device, RSS feeds can be subscribed to. This makes it possible for users to access articles and updates without having to actually load the website onto their devices.
Disclaimer- Legal Upanishad compiles all the important and Latest News Feeds from different News publishers in one place. These contents are originally published on their respective websites, Legal Upanishad is just sharing them for educational purposes.
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The Hindu’
- Congress, DMK stage walkout from Puducherry Assembly over Rahul Gandhi’s disqualification from Lok SabhaCongress leader in the house M. Vaithianathan raised the issue of Mr. Gandhi’s disqualification, however, BJP MLAs objected, following which Congress and DMK legislators staged a walkout
- Madras High Court directs Tasmac to disclose quantum and price at which liquor is procured from private breweries and distilleriesJustice S.M. Subramaniam said there was absolutely no commercial confidence involved in these details as Tasmac had claimed; the order came while allowing a writ petition filed in 2017, for these details, under the RTI Act
- Delhi Excise policy | Supreme Court tags BRS leader Kavitha’s plea with pending cases challenging ED summonsKavitha, who is the daughter of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, argued that the ED summons was an intimidatory tactic
- The new Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro expands the company’s ecosystem with a perfectly engineered laptop to meet current work demands in a sleek and classic look
- The Asian Games, scheduled later this year, are the first qualifying event for the Paris Olympics for the boxers of the continent.
- The EPFO has provided the facility to opt for higher pension to its subscribers till May 3, 2023
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The Times of India’
RSS Error: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/rssfeedmostrecent.cms is invalid XML, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Invalid character at line 2, column 32300
Latest RSS News Feed from ‘The NDTV News’
- The Supreme Court on Monday tagged with other pleas, the petition of BRS leader K Kavitha challenging the summons by the Enforcement Directorate in a money laundering case arising out of the alleged Delhi excise policy scam.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur on Monday hit out Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, saying it was out of "arrogance" that she compared the Gandhi family with the dynasty of Lord Ram.
- A family in the United States reached a multi-million-dollar settlement with a Kentucky university after their 20-year-old son died of a heat stroke following a workout with the wrestling team.
- As the convoy bringing gangster-turned-politician Atiq Ahmed from Gujarat approaches Uttar Pradesh, officials at a Prayagraj prison are busy completing preparations to lodge the high-profile inmate.
- Nagaland minister Temjen Imna Along's tweet has received thousands and likes and views.
- The carcass of a one-horned rhinoceros, allegedly killed by poachers, was detected by the forest staff at Kaziranga National Park in Assam, a senior park official said on Monday.